NOTE: The fabric used in the manufacture of this karate uniform was measured by the linear yard, not by the square yard as is normal. It will feel about 1oz less than the labeled weight and is priced to suit that lesser weight.
This uniform is NOT pre-shrunk. It is made with a shrinkage allowance allowing for natural shrinkage when washed. When trying on before washing it should feel about 1 size too large to be a comfortable fit after washing. During the washing/shrinking process, the crisis/cross weave of the fabric becomes closer to the uniform will feel thicker after washing.
- Hard wearing 11-12oz canvas white karate gi, made up of jacket and pants (no belt).
- Hard-wearing durable and 100% cotton canvas for comfort.
- Made to last with heavy-duty double stitching at the seams
- Excellent quality at a sensible price.
- Comfortable fit, the jacket is cut generously through the shoulders and chest to allow for a full range of movement
- Full gusset in the pants allows room for deep stretches and high kicks without pulling at the seams
- Elasticated waist in the pants means they fit comfortably and with a narrow internal drawstring so can be adjusted to fit your waist size for a secure fit.